Interim Clinical Litigation Solicitor
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-06 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A government body is seeking to recruit an interim clinical litigation solicitor in Dublin for a period of 12 months.
Main responsibilities of the clinical litigation solicitor:
- Manage a designated portfolio of clinical litigation and/or inquest files
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Provide advice on ancillary matters on request
- Keep up-to-date on relevant areas of law and practice
- Provide assistance and support to head of clinical litigation as appropriate
Such other duties as may be reasonably delegated from time to time. As the clinical litigation solicitor you will have experience in personal injuries litigation arising from clinical care. Ideally you will have 3+ years’ experience in the field. Strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills, ability to self-manage and self-direct is essential. You will have a willingness to share knowledge, experience and expertise and collaborate and work as part of a team and also work independently.
If you are interested in the clinical litigation solicitor role, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the contact details provided for more information.