Litigation Legal Executive
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 38000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A financial services provider in South Dublin is seeking to hire a litigation legal executive on an a permanent contract.
Key responsibilities of the Litigation Legal Executive include:
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and work on own initiative
- Document review
- Managing a sensitive caseload
- Dealing with customers and discussing their financial circumstances
- Interact with solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results working to tight deadlines
As a litigation legal executive you will have a primary degree in legal, along with a minimum of 1 year experience working within a debt recovery role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a 'hands-on' mentality, excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills. APA qualification would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the litigation legal executive role based in South Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.