Litigation Legal Counsel
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 legal Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A financial services provider in South Dublin is seeking to hire a Litigation Legal Counsel on an a permanent contract.
Key responsibilities of the Litigation Legal Counsel:
- Review title documentation to confirm good marketable title
- Manage all requests for mortgage deeds from both internal and external sources and maintain spreadsheet to track the information
- Liaise with the Arrears Support Unit and panel of solicitors regarding the completion of Mortgage to Rent conveyances
- Provide advice and guidance to the litigation team in relation to mortgage arrears case in the legal process
- Support the solicitors with professional indemnity claims process by handling all claims and claim responses and queries to ensure a satisfactory outcome for the business
- Liaise with the insolvency services of Ireland in relation to bankrupt borrowers, maintain register of bankrupt borrowers, provide guidance to internal department on next actions
- certify legal documents when required
- Respond to general queries from all areas of the business in a timely manner
As the litigation legal counsel you will be a solicitor with 3+ years' experience within a financial institution (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have experience within litigation, knowledge of bankruptcy and fraud, along with experience dealing with professional indemnity cases.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a growing mortgage brokers business.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply today or contact Joy Russell today.