Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-03 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A mid-tier law firm based in Dublin is seeking to hire a legal secretary.
Key responsibilities of the legal secretary include:
- Providing Secretarial Support to the Partner
- Communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Manage and organise solicitors on all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates with a high degree of accuracy
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Audio typing
As a legal secretary you will have experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential. You will have experience in a law firm and have the ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 55 wpm. Experience working within medical negligence or commercial litigation would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the legal secretary role based in Dublin please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.