Litigation Legal Secretary
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A mid-tier law firm based in Dublin is seeking to hire a litigation legal secretary.
Key responsibilities of the litigation legal secretary include:
- Providing Secretarial Support to the Litigation Partner
- Interact with solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Manage and organise solicitors on all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details
- File maintenance & general administrative support
As a litigation legal secretary you have experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential. You will have experience working within litigation in a law firm and have the ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 65 wpm.
If you are interested in the litigation legal secretary role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.