Property Legal Secretary
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a property legal secretary to join a successful mid-tier legal organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the property legal secretary include:
- Produce quality work fast and efficiently
- Draft client documentation using advanced features of Microsoft word 2010
- Interact with solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Manage and organise solicitors on all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Support invoicing, including liaising with the finance team with regards to queries and deadlines
As a property legal secretary you need to have experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential. You will have experience working within litigation in a law firm and have the ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 65 wpm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a property legal secretary to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the property legal secretary role please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.