Senior Corporate Governance Manager
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50857113/001
Date posted 09 March 2023rest-of-ireland legal/eu-competition 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exceptional opportunity for a corporate governance professional to join an expanding and global leading corporate services group. You will work closely with the Head of Capital Markets and focus on a varied portfolio across aviation leasing and structured finance services.
As Senior Corporate Governance Manager:
- You will partner with the Director to help construct an annual team plan and budget strategy.
- Review and sign-off on legal and transaction documents in accordance with the local procedure and policy
- Ensure cooperation with the accounting team to manage and conduct the financial aspects of specific transactions.
- Manages complex and high value opportunities to ensure inflow of business.
- Manages a portfolio with clients and functions as dedicated contact person for these clients.
- Assumes directorship responsibilities for client engagements as appropriate.
- Regularly reviews client portfolio to identify commercial and upsell opportunities, to maximise revenues.
- Contributes to product/market development, together with the Director and in line with internal procedures.
- Participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries, and new potential clients.
As Senior Corporate Governance manager, you will be ICSA qualified, or part qualified. You will have capital markets experience and possess the gravitas and influencing skills to manage relationships with senior clients and manage directorship responsibilities.
For further information on this role, please contact Andrew Cooney or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 663 1802
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 March 2023An exceptional opportunity for a corporate governance professional to join an expanding and global leading corporate services group. You will work closely with the Head of Capital Markets and focus on a varied portfolio across aviation leasing and structured finance services.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 February 2023Our client who is a multinational financial services provider are seeking a full-time Funds Solicitor to provide legal assistance on a wide range of legal issues that may affect the business, particularly in Ireland. You will join an established legal team dealing with innovative and dynamic investment products. This organisation is the perfect blend of a growing Irish business within a multinational company which offers a very attractive hybrid working model.