AVP Company Secretary
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50891863/001
Date posted 14 February 2023rest-of-ireland legal/company-secretary 2023-02-27 2023-04-15 banking Dublin Dublin IE TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exceptional opportunity for a Company Secretarial professional to join a leading, diversified, transatlantic bank FSTE 100 Plc. You will play a key role in the European Corporate Secretariat team. You will report to and be mentored by an accomplished Senior Company Secretary. Together, you will advise the Board and its Directors on their duties and obligation for best Corporate Governance practice.
Responsibilities of the AVP Company Secretary:
- Support the effective and efficient administration of Board and Board Committee meetings
- Act as a principal point of contact for non-executive Directors and their offices
- Oversee the maintenance of Board, Committee and Director Support areas of Diligent BoardBooks
- Support the Company Secretary with the management and implementation of best practice standards
- Support the Company Secretary in providing corporate secretarial guidance to the board and its committees
- Ensuring compliance with relevant group policies and Irish legal and regulatory requirements
- Act as the main point of contact for the admin of BE Powers of Attorney and authorised signatory requests for BE businesses in Ireland, its European branches
As AVP Company Secretary, you will have 1-2 years experience in a company secretarial position. You will possess the gravitas and influencing skills to manage key stakeholder relationships at all levels.
You will be a resilient and strong character; able to influence and work with a high powered board.
For further information on this role, please contact Andrew Cooney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 663 1802.
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 25 January 2023An exceptional opportunity for a mid-senior level Corporate Governance professional with one of Ireland's leading law firms in Dublin. You will work closely and be mentored by both the Associate Director and Director of Company Compliance & Governance Group. Managing an established team of 3-4, you will supervise and oversee quality Corporate Governance advice to clients by the team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 14 February 2023A top 10 ranked company in Ireland and a global sales and support services Plc are hiring for an Assistant Company Secretary. The hybrid role offers a brilliant opportunity for a governance professional to gain top level experience and exposure to the very top.