Assistant Company Secretary
Salary €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50813903/001
Date posted 13 February 2023dublin-city-centre legal/company-secretary 2023-02-13 2023-04-14 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our FTSE 100 PLC and market leading pension and investment client is seeking an Assistant Company secretary to join their Legal team. This hybrid and felixible in-house governance role is an amazing opportunity to work for one irelands most highly regarded PLC's.
Attending and taking minutes at Board, Board Committee and Management Committee meetings.
Advising on and ensuring compliance with the Central Bank of Ireland Corporate Governance Requirements for Insurance Undertakings.
- Drafting and presenting corporate governance papers to the Board, Board Committees and Management Committees.
- Ensuring appropriate maintenance of Statutory Books and register to reflect transactions.
- Ensuring necessary forms are filed in the Companies Registration Office on time
- Maintaining internal Registers of Beneficial Ownership and making the necessary filings on the external register
- Acting as Secretary to formal committees as required
- Managing and responding to general Company Secretarial queries
- Building effective relationships with internal and external contacts
Who they seek:
2 years min relevant experience
ICSA qualified or part qualified or equivalent degree or professional qualification.
Experience in financial services industry an advantage but not essential
Knowledge of the Company Acts, 2014 and the Central Bank of Ireland’s Corporate Governance Requirements
If you are interested in this role or want to know more, please reach out to Andrew Cooney on 087 663 1802 or email email@example.com
Get in touch