Senior Company Secretary
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50888703/001
Date posted 25 January 2023rest-of-ireland legal/company-secretary 2023-02-27 2023-03-26 legal Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exceptional opportunity for a mid-senior level Corporate Governance professional with one of Ireland's leading law firms in Dublin. You will work closely and be mentored by both the Associate Director and Director of Company Compliance & Governance Group. Managing an established team of 3-4, you will supervise and oversee quality Corporate Governance advice to clients by the team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Company Secretary:
- Managing a portfolio of clients throughout a variety of industry sectors
- Attending and managing meetings for clients to include the taking and preparing of minutes
- Maintenance of Company Minute Books and updating electronic database Diligent for all clients
- Assisting Clients and Partners with high level transactional work and provision of company secretarial advice
- Proactively support and advise clients in relation to their obligations under the Companies Act 2014
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Represent the Group and firm at relevant events i.e. networking at ICSA events
- Strong working knowledge of the Companies Act 2014.
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Communication skills both spoken and written.
- Ability to manage a portfolio budget and contribute to weekly group meetings.
- Motivated, ambitious and proactive and being able to act on initiative as well as be part of a team.
As Senior Company Secretary, you will have a minimum of 3 years experience as Corporate Governance professional and have the ICSA qualification.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be mentored and learn from a leading governance professional and partner at one of Ireland's leading law firms.
Please contact Andrew Cooney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 663 1802.
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 14 February 2023A top 10 ranked company in Ireland and a global sales and support services Plc are hiring for an Assistant Company Secretary. The hybrid role offers a brilliant opportunity for a governance professional to gain top level experience and exposure to the very top.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 14 February 2023An exceptional opportunity for a Company Secretarial professional to join a leading, diversified, transatlantic bank FSTE 100 Plc. You will play a key role in the European Corporate Secretariat team. You will report to and be mentored by an accomplished Senior Company Secretary. Together, you will advise the Board and its Directors on their duties and obligation for best Corporate Governance practice.