Assistant Company Secretary
Salary €65,000 - €90,000 per annum
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50875953/001
Date posted 16 January 2023rest-of-ireland legal/company-secretary 2023-01-16 2023-03-17 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 65000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
I’m delighted to be working with our established Insurance Healthcare client. They have great values and a brilliant workplace culture. They are hiring for an Assistant Company Secretary. It’s an in-house company secretarial position that ticks all the boxes with a great opportunity for quick progression, focused on work life balance and offers a strong package..
- Work with the various Board and Committee Chairs to agree meeting agendas and annual programmes of work
- Service other meetings as required, including Leadership Team, executive committees and the Department of Health.
- Accurately minute meetings and manage follow up actions and matters arising at meetings.
- Provide support and assistance to the Company Secretary and other members of the Company Secretarial and Legal teams as required
- Provide guidance and support to the Boards of Directors, Group Leadership Team, senior management and other internal stakeholders
- Respond to all ad hoc queries from the business and Board members and provide administrative support to Board members as required.
- Develop and manage the annual board training plan including the development of induction programmes
- Ensure statutory compliance, the maintenance of statutory records and ensure statutory returns are completed within required timescales
- Manage the provision of information to the external auditors as part of the year-end audit.
- Draft, review and update relevant sections of the Annual Report and SFCR and other year-end documents as appropriate.
- Oversee the secretarial policies and procedures, governance frameworks and implement revisions/new processes as required; seek continuous improvement in work processes
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum Bachelor of Law (LL.B) or ICSA & Min 3 year's experience
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 25 January 2023I’m delighted to be working again with our client who is a top leading law firm in Dublin. We are working with them on senior position within their high regarded Company Secretarial Department. This opportunity of Company Secretary Team Lead is rare, offering the perfect stepping-stone to a Company Secretary with a minimum 5 year's experience. If you enjoy managing people and being a mentor, this is the role for you.