Company Secretarial Assistant
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50848593/001
Date posted 05 December 2022rest-of-ireland legal/company-secretary 2022-12-05 2023-02-03 legal Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A top 10 ranked company in Ireland and a global sales and support services Plc are hiring for an Assistant Company Secretary. The hybrid role offers a brilliant opportunity for a governance professional to gain top level experience and exposure to the very top.
- Supporting the company secretarial team in the management of company secretarial affairs
- Maintaining statutory records and preparing statutory forms, including using Diligent Entities;
- Assisting with the production of the annual financial statements for corporate subsidiaries;
- Liaising with the Group’s operating subsidiaries in relation to their company secretarial affairs;
- Supporting the preparation of the plc Annual Report and AGM;
- Assisting in the provision of corporate governance support, including ensuring compliance with the UK code
- Attending to day-to-day issues as required, including the provision of information regarding companies
- Assisting with the execution of departmental projects.
Min 2 years experience, ICSA qualified or part qualified. If interested, contact Andrew Cooney on + 353 87 663 1802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 January 2023A top 10 ranked company in Ireland and a global sales and support services Plc are hiring for an Assistant Company Secretary. The hybrid role offers a brilliant opportunity for a governance professional to gain top level experience and exposure to the very top.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 14 December 2022An Investment Trust client is hiring for an Assistant Company Secretary here in Dublin. Reporting to the Head of Company Secretarial - Ireland, the role will interact with the most senior individuals in both our own organisation and that of our clients. It is very much a hands-on role, providing company secretarial and administration services to a range of clients and structured finance, special purpose vehicles (SPV’s) and other corporate entities both regulated and non-regulated.