Assistant Company Secretary
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50870053/001
Date posted 24 November 2022rest-of-ireland legal/company-secretary 2022-11-24 2023-01-23 legal Dublin Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client who is a Global Information Services Plc are expanding their company secretarial team and seeking to hire an In-House Assistant Company Secretary. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. It’s offering a very competitive package and has a strong hybrid working model.
To provide a full company secretarial and corporate governance advisory service to the Group, including the parent company. Responsibilities include:
- Managing subsidiary governance of Group entities in multiple jurisdictions, overseeing the statutory and regulatory filing obligations in various jurisdictions
- Managing the legal entity database Blueprint ensuring it remains up to date
- Maintaining and updating Group structure charts
- Coordinating the notarising and apostilling of documentation
- Drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions
- Liaising with and managing the share registrar on shareholder communications
- Preparing documentation in connection with stock exchange listing applications and block listings
- Support with the completion and release of regulatory and legal filings
- Managing insider and confidential lists in accordance with the Market Abuse Regulation
- Assisting with drafting various sections and reports for inclusion in the Group’s Annual Report
- Assisting with preparations for the AGM or other shareholder general meetings and drafting relevant shareholder communications
- Assisting with the Interim and Final dividend payments
- Support with ad hoc projects and other duties relevant to the Group Secretariat function, or any other task assigned by the Deputy Company Secretary as required
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with key Group functions including finance, tax, treasury, investor relations, reward, corporate development, and compliance
This will be a quick moving process and a very much sought after position. If you are interested, please contact Andrew Cooney on +353 87 663 1802.
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 30 November 2022My client who is a Global Information Services Plc are expanding their company secretarial team and seeking to hire an In-House Assistant Company Secretary. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. It’s offering a very competitive package and has a strong hybrid working model.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 November 2022An Investment Trust client is hiring for an Assistant Company Secretary here in Dublin. Reporting to the Head of Company Secretarial - Ireland, the successful candidate will be a key member of the team in Dublin. This role will interact with the most senior individuals in both our own organisation and that of our clients. It is very much a hands-on role, providing company secretarial and administration services to a range of clients and structured finance, special purpose vehicles (SPV’s) and other corporate entities both regulated and non-regulated.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 26 October 2022A leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate services is hiring for a Company Secretarial Manager, reporting to the Director and will provide a full suite of company secretarial services to a portfolio of clients, in addition to managing team members.