Assistant Company Secretary
Salary €70,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50858533/001
Date posted 21 November 2022rest-of-ireland legal/company-secretary 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 legal Dublin Dublin Dublin IE EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Investment Trust client is hiring for an Assistant Company Secretary here in Dublin. Reporting to the Head of Company Secretarial - Ireland, the successful candidate will be a key member of the team in Dublin. This role will interact with the most senior individuals in both our own organisation and that of our clients. It is very much a hands-on role, providing company secretarial and administration services to a range of clients and structured finance, special purpose vehicles (SPV’s) and other corporate entities both regulated and non-regulated.
The successful candidate will work closely with the team to acquire the skills necessary to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Preparing and filing of annual returns with the Companies Registration Office
- Preparing board and shareholder packs and advising on procedures
- Maintaining and updating statutory registers and minute book
- Assisting clients with their compliance requirements under the beneficial ownership regulations
- Preparing and filing of documentation relating to company incorporations
- Re-constituting historic statutory registers
- Attendance at board meetings and minute-taking; Carrying out due diligence
- Assisting with the notarisation and apostilling of documentation
- Liaising with and advising clients and colleagues in matters of company law
- Preparing documentation with regards to company re-organisations to include, group structures, share for share exchanges, share for undertakings etc
- Drafting documents and resolutions following firm precedents
- Providing support to internal colleagues on compliance and technical related matters
- Assist with client onboarding including collating AML Documentation and checks
- Assist with billing and following up payment of fees outstanding
- ICSA qualified
- Strong experience in providing Company Secretarial Services
- Experience with SPV’s an advantage
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
Hit Apply now or call Andrew Cooney at Robert Walters on +353 87 663 1802.
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 30 November 2022My client who is a Global Information Services Plc are expanding their company secretarial team and seeking to hire an In-House Assistant Company Secretary. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. It’s offering a very competitive package and has a strong hybrid working model.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 24 November 2022My client who is a Global Information Services Plc are expanding their company secretarial team and seeking to hire an In-House Assistant Company Secretary. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. It’s offering a very competitive package and has a strong hybrid working model.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 26 October 2022A leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate services is hiring for a Company Secretarial Manager, reporting to the Director and will provide a full suite of company secretarial services to a portfolio of clients, in addition to managing team members.