In-House Company Secretary
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50847773/001
Date posted 21 November 2022rest-of-ireland legal/company-secretary 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 legal Dublin Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our well established global real estate investment client is looking to hire an in-house Company Secretarial Associate in the European legal and compliance department. They are looking to speak with governance professionals with 1-2 years’ experience who are ICSA qualified or part qualified.
Based in their Dublin office with a focus on Ireland and certain aspects of Europe, you will be:
- Acting company secretary for all Irish entities including SPVs, ICAVs, LPs and CLGs;
- Drafting minutes and resolutions; Maintaining statutory registers;
- Producing and disseminating notices, agendas, board papers and other materials;
- Preparation of Annual Returns and Annual General Meeting documentation;
- Scheduling quarterly and ad hoc board meetings as required;
- Drafting statutory forms in relation to change of directors/secretary, change of registered office etc
- Management and compliance with internal processes; Ensuring compliance with Constitutional Documents;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Corporate Governance Codes (where applicable);
- Management of company secretarial software (including document management);
- Liaising with finance team to effect company dissolutions; Advising on effective governance
- Managing and updated Beneficial Ownership Registers; Liaising with third party service providers
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 November 2022One of Ireland's biggest PLC’s is looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant. The Office of the Company Secretary is responsible for many aspects of the Group’s corporate governance arrangements and compliance with various legislative/regulatory requirements. In addition, the office provides support for Directors, employees and shareholders on various matters. The role will involve providing company secretarial support, to corporate governance and regulatory compliance.