Company Secretarial Analyst
Salary €72,000 - €75,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronan Farrelly
Job Ref 50823993/001
Date posted 02 August 2022dublin-city-centre legal/company-secretary 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 72000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Specialist asset manger are recruiting into their Company Secretarial team. Launched in 2002, they have grown to be one of the largest asset managers in the UK and Ireland, winning industry recognition for their investment capabilities.
- Lead delivery of Company Secretary activities, prepare documentation and perform administration and logistical activities and contribute to Company Secretary policies, processes and operations.
- Act as company secretary for various entities.
- Provide a full company secretarial service to a portfolio of companies, boards, joint venture entities, board committees, management committees and investment advisory committee
- Provide support, advice and training internally and externally in relation to the Irish companies
- Minimum 4 years' experience, ideally in Funds/Financial Services
- Ability to provide guidance to junior members of the team
- A good understanding of Companies Act, the ICAV Act and corporate governance principles
- Working knowledge of the requirements of the Corporate Governance Code for CIS and Mancos and CP86
- Qualified or working towards ACIS or equivalent.
For further information, please contact Ronan Farrelly at email@example.com