Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Irish accounting firm is looking for a Company Secretary to join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Advise and assist clients on various matters relating to their compliance requirements under the Companies Acts 2014
- Set the agendas, preparation and distribution of Board packs, completion of matters arising and Minutes
- Maintain Statutory registers and minute books
- Draft minutes of board meetings
- Manage Companies Registration Office Forms
- Incorporate companies and managing the preparation of de-shelving documents
As the company secretary, you will be ICSA qualified with 1+ years’ relevant experience in a company secretarial role. Knowledge of Blueprint or Relate Company Secretary is a strong advantage.
You will be pro-active and logically-minded with the ability to prioritise and organise own workload. You will be a team player and you will communicate with lawyers, accountants, listing brokers, investment managers and regulatory bodies.