Trainee Company Secretary
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 23000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading law firm in Dublin is looking for a Trainee Company Secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the trainee company secretary:
- Manage the secretarial process of a number of corporate entities, both external and internal to the company
- Administer the on-boarding of all new clients
- Preparation of board packs and induction packs for use by both internal and external directors
- Ensure the internal team records and database records are inputted and updated meticulously
- Make all statutory and other filings to the Companies Registration Office
- Preparation, submission and monitoring of Annual Returns to the CRO
- Maintain all statutory records
- Assist and facilitate ongoing knowledge sharing sessions with Company Secretarial team relating to regulatory requirements and internal procedures
As the trainee company secretary you will ideally be the post holder will be studying towards or have already completed a professional/relevant qualification to Professional Level (e.g. ICSA).
You will be a team player with excellent organisation and communication skills. Must have a strong ability to prioritise and work well under tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this trainee company secretary position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information.