Company Secretarial Assistant
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-14 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading PLC is looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the company secretarial assistant:
- Setting the agendas, preparation and distribution of Board packs, completion of matters arising and Minutes
- Preparation of Annual Returns and assisting with the organisation of the Annual General Meeting for PLC
- Maintaining Statutory registers
- Drafting minutes of board meetings
- Preparation of incorporation documentation
- Preparation of incorporation and strike off documentation
- Management of Blueprint database
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity
As the company secretary assistant, you will have 1+ years’ relevant experience in a company secretarial role or professional support environment. Knowledge of Blueprint OneWorld is a strong advantage. You will be a calm, organised and logical-minded individual with the ability to prioritise and organise the workload.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today or do not hesitate to contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided below.