Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-14 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading law firm based in Dublin is looking for a company secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Advising and assisting our client base on various matters relating to their compliance requirements under the Companies Acts 2014
- Manage the business of a range of corporate entities through the setting of agendas, preparation and distribution of Board packs, completion of matters arising and Minutes
- Preparation of Annual Returns and Annual General Meeting documentation
- Maintaining Statutory registers
- Draft minutes of board meetings
- Preparation of incorporation and strike off documentation
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible
As the company secretary you will ideally be part qualified in ICSA and have 2+ years relevant experience. Ideally you will come from a transactional and commercial advisory background. You will have excellent analytical skills, communication skills and be a highly organised individual. Must have the ability to handle a large caseload.
If you are interested in this company secretary position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information.