Company Secretarial Assistant
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-13 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading law firm in Dublin is looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Key responsibilities of the company secretarial assistant:
- Setting the agendas, preparation and distribution of Board packs, completion of matters arising and Minutes
- Preparation of Annual Returns and Annual General Meeting documentation
- Maintaining Statutory registers
- Drafting minutes of board meetings
- Preparation of incorporation documentation
- Preparation of incorporation and strike off documentation
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible
As the company secretary assistant you will have 2+ years relevant experience. Knowledge of Blueprint is a strong advantage. You will be a calm, organised and logical-minded individual with the ability to prioritise and organise the workload.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today or do not hesitate to contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided below.