Assistant Company Secretary
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Corporate Service provider based in Dublin is seeking to hire an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the assistant company secretary:
- Organise, schedule and attend board, board sub-committee and general meetings
- Administer the on-boarding of all new clients in accordance with strict internal policies and procedures
- Ensure Board decisions and resolutions are documented in accordance with Constitutional documents
- Prepare and check notices, take minutes and action points
- Liaise with board contributors to gather board papers, compile the board packs and circulate them to both internal and external directors in a timely manner
- Prepare annual returns and other statutory forms
As the assistant company secretary you will ideally be ICSA part qualified and have 2+ years' relevant experience. You will be a team player with excellent organisation and communication skills. Must have a strong ability to prioritise and work well under tight deadlines.
If the assistant company secretary role in Dublin sounds like you or someone you know, please contact me, Kerry Ahern for more information.