Junior Company Secretary
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading PLC based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Junior Company Secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the junior company secretary:
- Prepare and file statutory forms with the CRO, ASIC and other regulatory filings
- Provide corporate secretarial and administrative support to the Company Secretarial team
- Draft corporate service agreements and legal agreements
- Assist with the administration of Board meetings; including Board pack assembly, travel, accommodation and catering arrangements as required
- Ensure that the company’s legal entities are in compliance with laws and regulations and relevant internal rules and regulations
As the junior company secretary you will ideally be qualified in ICSA and have 2 years' relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have good organisation skills, the ability to prioritise, work well under tight deadlines and knowledge of Windows, Excel and MS office.
If you are interested in this junior company secretary position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information