Company Secretary Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global law firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a company secretary manager on a permanent contract.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary manager:
- Organise, schedule and attend board, board sub-committee and general meetings
- Take minutes and action points
- Keep the company’s minutes of board, board sub-committee and general meetings on behalf of the directors
- Advise clients in relation to their statutory compliance obligations
- Liaise with board contributors to gather board papers, compile the board packs and circulate them electronically to directors in a timely manner
- Maintaining statutory registers, including company secretarial database
- Prepare annual returns and other statutory forms
- Deal with daily queries and requests from clients, auditors and solicitors
As the company secretary manager you will have 3+ years experience working as a company secretary, will be ICSA qualified and have previous exposure to working with funds (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have good knowledge of the Irish Company law and the companies act 2014, excellent communication skills and be organised and be able to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in getting experience with an international top tier law firm then please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.