Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading accountancy firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a company secretary on a permanent contract.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Work as a part of a team to ensure the best level of corporate governance is carried out for the company
- Assisting in the management of a varied portfolio of clients
- Keep the company’s minutes of board
- Set agendas, prepare and distribute board packs, completion of matters arising and minutes and monitor and control of board delegations
- Ensure company secretarial matters are properly and efficiently managed
- Build positive relationships and add value to the teams and entities
- Identifying and developing any correlations in service offerings
- Assisting with the development of new initiatives, strategic planning and file reviews
- Ensure company’s legal entities are in compliance with laws and regulations
- Assist where required on ad-hoc projects
As the company secretary you will be ideally ICSA qualified and have 2+ years relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent organisation skills, communication skills, the ability to prioritise and work well under tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this company secretary position based in Dublin city centre, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.