Company Secretarial Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading corporate service provider based in Dublin city centre is seeking to hire a Company Secretarial Manager to join their team
Key responsibilities of the company secretarial manager:
- Managing a team of Company Secretarial experts
- Build positive relationships and add value to the teams and entities
- Maintaining statutory registers, including company secretarial database
- Identifying and developing any correlations in service offerings across all divisional locations
- Assisting with the development of new initiatives, strategic planning and file reviews
- Ensure company’s legal entities are in compliance with laws and regulations
As the company secretarial manager you will be ideally qualified as an Associate of the ICSA and have 3+ years relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent organisation skills, experience driving team initiatives and have strong knowledge of companies act 2014.
If you are interested in this company secretarial manger position based in Dublin city centre, please apply today or contact Joy Russell for more information.