Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-25 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading global law firm is seeking to hire a company secretary on permanent contract to join their Dublin city centre office.
Key responsibilities of a company secretary :
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Advising clients in relation to their statutory compliance obligations
- Preparing annual returns and other statutory forms
- Advising on amendments to share capital
- Maintaining Statutory registers
- Drafting minutes of board meetings
- Attendance at board meetings and taking minutes
- Dealing with daily queries and requests from clients
As the company secretary you will ideally be part qualified in ICSA and have 2+ years relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent organisation skills, communication skills, experience driving team initiatives, the ability to prioritise and work well under tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this company secretary position based in Dublin city centre, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.