Company Secretary Administrator
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading professional service provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Company Secretary Administrator to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary administrator :
- Responsible for aviation and structure finance SPVs
- Draft corporate service agreements and legal agreements
- Build positive relationships and add value to the teams and entities from a governance perspective
- Assist with the development of new initiatives, strategic planning and file reviews
- Adhere to processes, procedures and working practices for the greater good of the entities
- Ensure that the company’s legal entities are in compliance with laws and regulations and relevant internal rules and regulations
As the company secretary administrator you will ideally be qualified in ICSA and have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a top tier Accountancy Practice / or Law Firm or / in-house in a corporate secretarial position (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the company secretary administrator role, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the contact details provided.