Company Secretary Assistant
Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-26 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Banking Institution is seeking a company secretarial assistant to join the company secretarial team. This role reports into the head of company secretarial.
- General administrative assistance to the Company Secretarial team
- General assistance with co-ordination, preparation and attendance at Board and Committee meetings
- Assistance in planning and preparation of meetings
- Assistance with follow-up actions arising from all Board meetings
- Assisting with maintenance of Blueprint and Diligent Boards administration site
- Maintenance of company secretary office materials, including maintenance of statutory registers
- Ad hoc assistance on corporate governance matters and project related work
As the company secretary assistant you will have a third level Qualification (Legal or Business) - or part-qualified Company Secretary. Knowledge of company law and corporate governance is an advantage but not essential; proficient in MS Office.
If you are interested in the company secretary assistant role, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh on the contact details provided for more information.