Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial service provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an experienced Company Secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of a company secretary:
Manage relevant relationships with team members and senior management of group entities, where necessary
Build positive relationships and add value to the teams and entities from a governance perspective
Adhere to processes, procedures and working practices for the greater good of the entities
- Maintain corporate registers (e.g., register of directors, etc.)
- Ensure that the company’s legal entities are in compliance with laws and regulations and relevant internal rules and regulations
- Organise and attend board and committee meetings
- Draft minutes and prepare an action point list of the matters arising from the board meeting
- Advise senior management on corporate governance / company secretarial matters on a regular basis
You will have extensive minute taking experience, preferably in a fund or legal environment. You will be able to type 55 WPM; ICSA qualified / part-qualified would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this exciting company secretary position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.