Company Secretary Assistant
Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading plc is seeking to recruit a company secretary assistant. The role will provide support and administrative assistance to the assistant company secretary & general counsel & company secretary for the group subsidiaries and the listed PLC.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary assistant:
- Coordinating the statutory filings of our Irish and UK incorporated subsidiaries (to include filing annual returns/confirmation statements, financial statements, ongoing filing obligations)
- Maintaining/updating the statutory registers required under company law and maintaining our Blueprint database
- Reviewing corporate documentation and reproducing this information on Blueprint OneWorld
- Assisting with the organisation of the Annual General Meeting for PLC
- Assisting with the preparation of the papers for PLC Board/Committee meetings
- Preparing various reports/documents required for year-end reporting and working closely with the Group Assistant Company Secretary on the Group Annual Report
As the company secretary assistant you will have 6 month experience as a company secretarial assistant (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role), ability to communicate effectively and assertively, verbally and in writing. Diligent and focused with excellent attention to detail and organised with ability to prioritise and multi-task.
If you are interested in the company secretary assistant role, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the details provided for more information.