Funds Company Secretary
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-13 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Irish professional services company are seeking to hire an experienced funds company secretary to their team.
Key responsibilities of the funds company secretary:
- Manage the company secretarial requirements for a portfolio of regulated funds and Irish companies
- Agree board calendars, sending calendar invites and diarising agreed dates with the board of directors
- Formulate board meeting agendas which will include all regulatory requirements
- Organise all board papers into a board pack in hard and soft copy for circulation to the boards in line with the agreed timeline
- Arrange all board meeting logistics
- Attend board meetings for the purpose of taking detailed board minutes
- Circulate draft board minutes and action points in accordance with an agreed timeline
- Liaise with the boards in relation to their commitments on the draft board minutes and incorporating the boards’ comments into the minutes prior to each meeting
- Prepare and submit annual returns and filings to the CRO and central bank of Ireland
- Maintain statutory books and records
- Assist in the incorporation and setting up of entities
As the funds company secretary you will have 3+ years’ experience working as a company secretary in a regulated funds company (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have strong attention to detail and multi-tasking. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced and growing professional services company.
If you are interested in the funds company secretary role, please apply today or contact Lisa McCarthy on the details provided for more information.