Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 09 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
This company secretarial role reporting into the Associate Counsel and Director of Corporate Governance in Dublin and supporting and advising the business regarding corporate governance matters. The role supports the international Corporate Governance function, requiring strong company secretarial and corporate governance experience and experience liaising with and advising senior executives.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Experience in managing annual compliance for a portfolio of companies
- Experience in leading board meetings and advising senior executives on corporate governance matters
- Proficient on corporate governance and company secretarial matters
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to exercise independent, sound judgement and to function with limited supervision
- Experience dealing directly with mid- to high-level internal and external clients and senior management
- Experience working with international companies in a multi-cultural environment is desirable
- Keen understanding of regulatory environment operates
- Able to take a strong leadership role in implementing policies and procedures to support organisational objectives and business success
As the company secretary you will be ICSA qualified with 3+ years’ experience in a top tier Accountancy Practice or Law Firm or in-house in a corporate secretarial role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Excellent oral and written communications skills, ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in the company secretary role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Lisa McCarthy on the contact details provided for more information.