Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 09 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading PLC is seeking to hire a company secretarial assistant to join its team based in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary Assistant:
Provide company secretarial support in all matters related to corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Manage the company secretarial activities of the Irish incorporated subsidiaries, which will include drafting minutes and shareholder resolutions
- Maintain statutory registers required under company law and maintain blueprint database
- Ensure the PLC and its Irish subsidiaries meet their legal and regulatory obligations
- Assist in the organisation of the AGM
- Draft routine papers for PLC Board and Committee meetings
- Prepare various reports and documents needed for year-end reporting
- Build and maintain relationships with internal Group functions and external service providers
- Review monthly and weekly control reports
- Assist with any ad hoc projects as required
As the company secretarial assistant, you will be ICSA qualified or equivalent. You will have 2+ years of experience in a company secretary position, preferably in a private practice (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also be equipped in using company secretarial software packages. You will have strong communication skills, be self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding company. If you are interested in the company secretarial assistant position, then please apply today or contact Lisa McCarthy on the contact details provided for more information.