Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 09 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund administrator is seeking to recruit a company secretary to join its company secretarial team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Attend board meetings and take comprehensive notes
- Prepare an action point list of the matters arising from the board meeting and forward it to relevant in-house person for review within one working day of the board meeting
- Draft minutes and forward them to relevant in-house person for review within eight business days of the board meeting
- Amend minutes to incorporate any comments received and circulate to the remainder of the board (and any other external attendees)
- Prepare and circulate board resolutions (e.g. for Interim and Annual Accounts etc) when required
- Providing secretarial compliance for a varied portfolio of clients
- Performance of due diligence on company secretarial records for new funds/companies
- Maintenance of Company Secretarial Records
As the company secretary you will have previous minute taking or note taking experience required, together with a working knowledge of the Companies Act, 2014, ability to prioritise tasks and ability to work to deadlines, strong written communication skills with proven ability in the use of the English language.
If you are interested in the company secretary role, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the details provided for more information.