Company Secretarial Assistant
Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-08 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading bank is seeking a junior company secretarial assistant to join their company secretarial team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretarial assistant:
- Provide administrative support to include reviewing, formatting and preparing reports
- Scheduling board and committee meetings to include coordinating with the Company Secretarial teams
- Collation of board papers and preparing packs for circulation in a timely manner
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the non-executive directors
- Maintenance of company secretarial records and minute books
- Coordinate the use of the company seals and ensuring the sealing registers are updated
- Preparing attendance registers and follow up on actions arising from meetings
- Updating directorship lists and the register of directors’ and secretaries’ interests
As the company secretarial assistant you will have a keen interested in company secretarial and experience with in financial services. Excellent MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills, Good communication skills, both written and verbal and Strong organisational abilities are essential for this role.
If you are interested in the company secretarial assistant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the contact details provided for more information.