Funds Company Secretary
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading top tier law firm are seeking to hire an experienced funds company secretary, based in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the funds company secretary:
- Organise, schedule and attend board, board sub-committee and general meetings
- Take minutes and action points
- Keep the company’s minutes of board, board sub-committee and general meetings on behalf of the directors
- Advise clients in relation to their statutory compliance obligations
- Liaise with board contributors to gather board papers, compile the board packs and circulate them electronically to directors in a timely manner
- Maintaining statutory registers, including company secretarial database
- Prepare annual returns and other statutory forms
- Deal with daily queries and requests from clients, auditors and solicitors
As the funds company secretary you will be ICSA qualified and will have previous exposure to working with Funds. You will have good knowledge of the Irish Company law and the companies act 2014.
They will also have excellent communication skills, be organised and be able to work to tight deadlines. If you are interested in getting experience with an international top tier law firm then please apply today.