Company Secretary Associate
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 12 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global investment manager is seeking to hire a an experience company secretary associate to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary associate:
- Provide general company secretarial support which includes board meetings, minutes, proxies, circular resolutions, AGMs, EGMs & liquidations for limited partnerships and for various jurisdictions
- Assist with the irish arm of the business when required, including reviewing quarterly reports and annual asset plans and preparing board papers for meetings
- Manage tasks within the team
- Incorporate SPV's in various jurisdictions throughout Europe and liaise with service providers to ensure that they are compliant with legal & regulatory requirements
- Act as a point of contact with lawyers, auditors, providing advise and responding to general requests
As the company secretary associate you will be ISCA qualified with 2+ years' experience in a company secretary position (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have funds knowledge, along with strong written and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a company secretary associate to get experience with a leading global investment manager.
If you are interested in the company secretary associate then please apply today or contact Lisa McCarthy on the contact details provided for more information.