Company Secretarial Governance Manager
Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund administrator is seeking to recruit a company secretarial governance manager on a 12 month contract based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the company secretarial governance manager:
- Organising, attending and minuting several internal Committee Meetings
- Liaising with colleagues in relation to matters addressed at Committee meetings
- Documenting actions and items to be ratified
- Providing comprehensive legal and administrative support and guidance to committee members
- Drafting memo’s, proposals and documents for Committee review and consideration
- Work with Compliance, Legal and Planning on Group oversight items
- Provide assistance to Corporate Secretarial colleagues on governance matters
- Liaising with internal departments, external counsel, regulators and third party service providers
- Advising on corporate governance matters and best practice
- Informing the Company of changes in ongoing regulations and legislation
- Providing ongoing training and development of staff (as required)
The company secretarial governance manager will be ICSA Qualified/Nearly Qualified with at least 3-5 year's experience in a similar role within a Fund Administrator, Trustee or Bank (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Ability to deal with all levels of the business, Board of Directors and Committees.
If you are interested in the company secretarial governance manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the contact details provided for more information.