Company Secretarial Assistant
Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading plc is seeking to recruit a company secretarial assistant. The role would involve working alongside the assistant company secretary and company secretary.
Key responsibilities of the company secretarial assistant:
- Advising when AGMs are due and preparing all relevant documentation
- Advising when annual returns are due and ensuring filings are made on time
- Maintaining statutory registers, preparing and filing all statutory forms
- Advising on and preparing documentation in relation to change of name, change in articles, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital etc.
- Competent knowledge of the Irish and UK company law
- Providing assistance with the maintenance of insider and confidentiality registers
- Providing assistance with responding to shareholder queries
- Assisting with the administration of employee share schemes
As the company secretarial assistant you will be fully or Part ICSA qualified with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, be a team player but at the same time possess the ability to work on your own initiative and have a strong commercial acumen.
If you are interested in the company secretarial assistant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the contact details provided for more information.