Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A corporate services provider is seeking to recruit a company secretary on a six month contract with an immediate start. You will work in the corporate team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Attending and minuting board meetings
- Preparing and maintaining board and regulatory calendars for clients
- Ensuring Company law compliance by the timely filing of returns and other statutory documents throughout the life of a company from incorporation to liquidation
- Co-ordinate holding of board meetings and AGMs / EGMs
- Maintenance of minute books and statutory registers
- Liaising with external directors and shareholders
- Liaising with accountants, auditors, liquidators, receivers, legal advisers and stock exchanges
- Supporting the accounting team with providing co-sec information, ensuring that financial statements are signed off and filed on time
As the company secretary will have 2+ years’ experience and be ICSA qualified or part qualified and have the ability to work on their own initiative and work independently (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the company secretary role, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the contact details provided for more information.