Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A mid-tier accountancy practice is seeking a company secretary to join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Preparation and monitoring of CRO annual returns
- Advising clients in relation to establishment in Ireland
- Assisting with restructurings / reorganisations
- Preparation of statutory minutes in relation to board and shareholders meetings and liaising with clients in relation to the convening of same
- Keeping abreast of all current and proposed legislative changes
- Maintenance of company secretarial records on Relate to include updating minute books and statutory registers
- Liaising with Companies Registration Office on a day- to- day basis
- Dealing with queries from clients and colleagues in matters of company law
- Manage and take responsibility for a portfolio of clients
As the company secretary you will be ICSA Qualified or part thereof with previous experience working in a Company Secretarial role, Strong knowledge of Companies Act 2014, Confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to use initiative and to priorities with excellent time management.
If you are interested in the company secretary role, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the contact details provided for more information.