Head of Land Contracts
Salary €90,000 - €110,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronan Farrelly
Job Ref 50888853/001
Date posted 30 January 2023dublin-city-centre legal/commercial-law 2023-01-30 2023-03-31 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Global renewable energy company are seeking to recruit Head of Land Contracts. The role will report to the Legal Director and will be responsible for cross-liaising with. This is a multi-jurisdictional role covering Ireland, UK, Sweden, Norway, New Zealand and countries in South America.
- Initially, evaluating, procuring and using best-in-class AI contract assembly software (e.g., Hot Docs, Pro Doc, Wolters Kluwer, Lexis Nexis Create).
- Taking instructions from development team according to an agreed instructions template.
- Tailoring standard-form commercial land agreements for wind and solar project developments to specific landowners’ commercial and practical requirements, and further ensuring inputting accuracy re: (i) landowner titles; (ii) agreed payments; (iii) mapping; and (iv) ensuring that all changes comply with RAG legal / contracting playbook and liaising with in-house legal if in any doubt.
- Liaising with the Head of Company Secretarial and Contracts Management to maintain a permanent central database of all documents sent out.
- Ongoing contract management
- Qualified solicitor or post-graduate contracting diploma or equivalent
- Significant amount of front-line commercial negotiating experience
- Continual improvement mindset and project management experience
- Cultural flexibility and good people skills
- High integrity, cheerful
- Self-starter, ambitious
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get in touch
+353 (0) 1 633 4111