Salary €90,000 - €120,000 per annum
Location Republic of IrelandFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronan Farrelly
Job Ref 50818443/001
Date posted 10 August 2022rest-of-ireland legal/commercial-law 2022-08-10 2022-10-09 legal Dublin IE EUR 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Blueberry Aviation www.blueberryaviation.com
BlueBerry Aviation has partnered with Robert Walters Ireland on the search for a Legal Counsel to join their team based in Monaco. They are a leading global aircraft trading company and proving to be the largest helicopter trader in the secondary market and a major player in the commercial re-marketing, sourcing, and leasing market, thus creating a rare combination in the aerospace industry.
IN-HOUSE LEGAL COUNSEL BASED IN MONACO
Legal advisory services to the fixed wing and helicopters commercial teams:
- Drafting and assisting in the negotiation of letters of intent, NDAs, MOU, sourcing agreements, profit share, partnership agreements and other commercial agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of sale and purchase agreement.
- Sourcing and managing outside counsel for specific outsourced requirements or transactions
- Assisting in the management of helicopter trade transactions (purchase and resale)
- Reviewing sale and/or lease documentation and associated documents for the sale or lease of aircraft and assist in project and asset management activities.
General legal and governance advice to the Blueberry Group:
- Coordinating company secretarial services as required
- Recording Minutes of meetings
- Liaison with the company advisers (accountants, company secretaries) to ensure proper compliance of the companies including file of accounts and other documents at the relevant registries
- Identifying and advising on legal issues as they occur (employment, trademark, competition)
- Identifying and mandating appropriate outside legal counsel globally as and when required
- Keeping up to date in global legal developments which might impact on the business
- Advice to the executive directors and shareholders
- Liaison with financial auditors where appropriate
- Manage budget for external legal and financial advisers
- Qualifications : Qualified lawyer preferably in a common law jurisdiction
- Strong knowledge of English law
- Strong expertise in commercial and contract law, cross-border and aviation experience a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in-house legal or in general practice
- Ability to work unsupported and as part of a commercial team, proactive, thorough and responsive.
- Commercially minded with a practical approachBilingual English/French
- Able to travel for short periods
Salary: Car Allowcance, Healthcare, PensionLocation: DublinDate posted: 05 October 2022An excellent Legal Counsel role has just become available at a highly regarded multinational construction business, based in Ireland. This is a newly created permanent role in a fast-growing team. Reporting directly to the General Counsel UK&I and working closely with the Managing Director in Ireland, this legal role is a fantastic opportunity.