Commercial / Corporate Legal Secretary
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 10 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Mid- tier law firm based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Commercial / Corporate legal secretary.
Key responsibilities of the commercial / corporate legal secretary include:
- Providing Secretarial Support to the Partner and Associates
- Communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Manage and organise solicitors on all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates with a high degree of accuracy
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Audio typing
As the commercial / corporate legal secretary you will have experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential. You will have experience in a law firm and have the ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 60 wpm. Experience working within commercial/ corporate law and experience in conveyancing would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the commercial / corporate legal secretary role, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the contact details provided for more information.