Conveyance / Commercial Legal Secretary
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 02 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A mid- tier law firm based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Conveyance /Commercial legal secretary.
Key responsibilities of the conveyance / commercial legal secretary include:
- Produce quality work fast and efficiently
- Interact with solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Manage and organise solicitors on all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates with a high degree of accuracy
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Audio typing
As a conveyance / commercial legal secretary you need to have experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential. You will have experience working within conveyancying in a law firm and have the ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 55 wpm. Experience in Keyhouse case management would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a legal secretary to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the conveyance/ commercial legal secretary role please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.