Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Aviation company in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Paralegal on a permanent contract to join their growing legal team.
Key responsibilities of the Aviation Paralegal:
- Performing KYC and Due-diligence checks
- Preparing and organising board meeting
- Monitoring changing legislation and the regulatory environment that impact the group
- Managing client relationships
- Management of non-disclosure agreements and other commercial contracts, as necessary
- Supporting fee earners
- Company secretarial duties as required such as uploading and updating records
- Ad hoc and administrative duties as required
As the aviation paralegal, you will have a primary degree in legal, along with a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a legal environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a 'hands-on' mentality and experience in aviation or finance is advantageous.
If you are interested in the aviation paralegal role based in Dublin city centre, then please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.