Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international law firm is seeking to hire a funds paralegal on a permanent contract to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the funds paralegal:
- Preparation of fund marketing application and update packages to regulatory authorities
- Monitor compliance of fund documentation changes, including new fund / share class launches / closures etc.
- Monitor and ensure that the ongoing regulatory reporting and publication obligations are satisfied
- Liaise with various stakeholders including our internationally based clients, internal legal team, local lawyers, agents, regulatory authorities and other administrative parties
- Liaise with clients
- Preparation and maintenance of client specific procedures and checklists, including internal systems to ensure ongoing compliance requirements are adhered to
- Preparation of compliance reports to board of directors
- Practise a strong analytical approach to client and in-house queries
- Support the GRS team members on day to day tasks, including participation in client project planning, administration, budget follow up and billing
As the funds paralegal you will have a keen interest to further develop the practical knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to financial services and specifically the distribution of funds, both in Ireland and other jurisdictions. You will be hard-working, disciplined and meticulous team player with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the strength to accomplish objectives in a disciplined way.
If you are interested in the funds paralegal role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.