Consultant Ronan Farrelly
Job Ref 50868333/001
Date posted 13 February 2023rest-of-ireland legal/banking-finance 2023-02-15 2023-04-14 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client who is a multinational financial services provider are seeking a full-time Funds Solicitor to provide legal assistance on a wide range of legal issues that may affect the business, particularly in Ireland. You will join an established legal team dealing with innovative and dynamic investment products. This organisation is the perfect blend of a growing Irish business within a multinational company which offers a very attractive hybrid working model.
- Drafting, negotiating and amending agreements (e.g. service provider agreements) that relate to the Irish manco and EU funds, and the delegation and inter-company agreements between the Irish manco and the groups companies
- Providing legal support to the business in relation to UCITS and AIFs throughout their lifecycle
- Managing and instructing external counsel
- Advising the Irish manco and EU fund boards on governance and regulatory matters and legal risks
- Assessing and advising all departments on the legal risks arising in the business and recommending appropriate courses of action and strategies
- Monitoring legal developments and other events which for legal implications for our European businesses and assist in developing strategies for Group companies to adopt in the light of them
- Providing general legal assistance and support to the business, the Dublin office and the wider Legal team
- Qualified solicitor
- Prior experience as an in-house lawyer within a financial services/asset management organisation OR private experience in funds law and governance
Get in touch
+353 (0) 1 633 4111
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 March 2023An exceptional opportunity for a corporate governance professional to join an expanding and global leading corporate services group. You will work closely with the Head of Capital Markets and focus on a varied portfolio across aviation leasing and structured finance services.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 March 2023An exceptional opportunity for a corporate governance professional to join an expanding and global leading corporate services group. You will work closely with the Head of Capital Markets and focus on a varied portfolio across aviation leasing and structured finance services.