Structured Finance Transaction Manager - Legal
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronan Farrelly
Job Ref 50841293/001
Date posted 19 October 2022dublin-city-centre legal/banking-finance 2022-10-19 2022-12-18 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Corporate Services Provider offering a full suite of services to companies incorporated in Ireland for structured finance and aircraft leasing transactions. These services include the establishment, administration and accounting services. They also provide Trusts for aircraft financing and other substantial transactions.
- Negotiate and close transactions in which client serves in a Trustee or Director capacity as well as other complementary roles and products.
- Serve as centralised deal manager for structured finance transactions for internal operational and support groups.
- Meet with clients and attend some conferences as deemed appropriate.
- Assist Sales with business development initiatives and coordinate structured finance deal structures depending on asset type.
- Serve as internal liaison for all support groups surrounding deal closings.
- Qualified Solicitor - 2- 3 years PQE or Barrister
- Asset-Backed Securities (ABS)/Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS) deal closing experience
- Corporate Trust experience
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.